This Cookie statement applies to the website www.ids.q8.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website").
This Website is operated by IDS Europe BV (herein referred to as "IDS EUROPE BV "), a company incorporated under Dutch law, with registered office at Schenkkade 50, 2595 AR The Hague, The Netherlands, VAT NL816196588B01 .
- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER FILES/TAGS?
Cookies are small data files that are temporarily or permanently stored by the server of a website or application on your computer or device via the browser. The cookies contain a unique code that enables the recognition of your browser during your visit to that website (this is a so-called "session cookie") or during later visits or use (this is a so-called "permanent cookie").
Similar kinds of files stored on your computer or device include HTML5 storage, cached files, app profiles, etc., and websites and applications can also use your device’s processing capabilities for the provision of the website or application functionality or for other purposes.
Cookies allow us to simplify, complete and personalize the use of the Website.
The Website of IDS EUROPE BV uses different types of cookies:
2.1 Necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to be able to visit the Website and use certain parts thereof. These cookies for instance allow you to navigate between the different parts of the Website, or to fill out forms. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the Website will not work or will not work in an optimal manner. These cookies are established when you send a form, log in or communicate with the Website in another way than by clicking a hyperlink.
2.2 Functional cookies
The functional cookies are cookies that make the functioning of the Website more easy and enjoyable, and make sure that you get a more personalized surfing experience. They are for instance the cookies that remember your language preference, as well as the cookies that track whether or not you were already asked to participate in a survey so that you are not continuously being presented the same survey.
2.3 Performance cookies
These are cookies that serve the purpose of collecting information about the way visitors use the Website, such as information regarding the pages visited or the number of displayed error notifications, in order to analyse and optimize the use of the Website.
2.4 Advertising (targeting) cookies
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as they help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission.
2.5 Social media cookies
These cookies are used based on social connect functionalities or when you make use of a social media add on button, e.g. clicking on the ‘Like’ icon on a webpage. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website.
- LIST of used cookies
IDS Europe BV may use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies allow a website operator to link your actions only during a browser session, when you open the Internet browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. Below the storage period for the cookies we use, will be specified.
Below you will find an overview of the cookies used on this Website by IDS EUROPE BV and third party service providers. This list of cookies was last updated on the date indicated at the bottom of this Cookie statement. The list below will be completed from time to time with futures cookies used on this Website.
3.1 First Party Cookies
The First Party Cookies, namely the cookies placed by IDS EUROPE BV itself concerning this Website, are:
- __calitrack: (retention period: 365 days) and __calitrack_sess: (retention period: end of session); these cookies allow to monitor your activity on the Website (for example which pages have been visited, which banners you click, your location when you search for the nearest station and you agree to share your location, etc.) and to link this information to the information you have provided to us (for example when you share your email address with us). These cookies allow us to personalize the information which we send to you.
- cookie_compliance: this cookie is required to track which cookies we can store on your device; (retention period: 100 days)
- fuel_favorite: this cookie stores your preferred fuel type; (retention period: 1 year)
- station_favorite: this cookie stores the preferred fuel station; (retention period: 1 year)
- ab-test-cookie: this cookie allows us to test the promotional campaigns we conduct by storing which campaign is shown to the user; (retention period: 10 days)
3.2 Third Party Cookies
The Third Party Cookies, namely the cookies placed by another entity or domain than the website being visited, are:
- We use Google Analytics cookies on this Website, namely:
- _gat: this cookie allows to conduct statistical analyses by means of the Google Analytics tool (for more information, see: https://www.google.com/analytics/); (retention period: 10 minutes)
- _ga: this cookie also allows to conduct statistical analysis by means of the Google Analytics tool, and more particularly allows to differentiate between individual users (visitors) (for more information, see: https://www.google.com/analytics/); (retention period: 2 year)
- _cfduid: these cookies are used to ensure that the webpages load faster.
- cookie management
You can change your cookie settings in your Internet browsers. These settings can be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
You can find more information about cookies and similar tags/files at the following addresses:
IDS EUROPE BV reserves the right to change this Cookie statement at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check the applicable Cookie statement and observe the latest version thereof.
This Cookie statement was last updated and reviewed on 03.2017.
6. CONTACT DETAILS
The company is responsible for the processing of these cookies, files and tags. Where this includes any personal data, our privacy statement is applicable. You can contact us on the following e-mail address: [email protected]